All product returns must meet vCloud Choice’s return policies in order for vCloud Choice to issue a return order. If vCloud Choice has return rights with its manufacturers/suppliers, vCloud Choice only accepts the return of products that fall within one of these categories within Thirty (10) DAYS from the date of vCloud Choice invoice:
- Factory Sealed (in fully resellable condition – i.e. no stickers, markings, etc.)
- Defective or Dead on Arrival (DOA)
- Open – Non Defective
IF VCLOUD CHOICE DOES NOT HAVE RETURN RIGHTS TO THE MANUFACTURER,
THE PRODUCT IS NON-RETURNABLE.
Types of returns that you can request from vCloud Choice Customer Care:
- Replacement returns of products damaged on arrival -If requested, a replacement order can be created and vCloud Choice ships the replacement product as soon as the product is available.
- Cross-Shipment returns of DOA products – If you have a net-terms open account, vCloud Choice ships the replacement product immediately; you ship the damaged product, and the packages cross in transit.
- Credit returns of undamaged products – Credit returns may be available depending on a variety of conditions. You ship the product; when it is received, vCloud Choice credits your account. Custom-configured products cannot be returned for credit.
Products returned for any reason other than Dead on Arrival (DOA), Defective, or Open – Non Defective, must be in resalable condition (no stickers, etc.), complete and unused, and the outer seal must not have been opened or re-taped. Product boxes that do not meet the condition specified on the return order are often not eligible for return and will be returned back to the customer.
All eligible returns will receive a Credit that will be issued at current pricing or original purchase price, whichever is lower. vCloud Choice will also add any fees assessed by the manufacturer.
For your Returns Order to be issued and honored, your Accounts with vCloud Choice must be current.
Products Returned Without a Valid Returns Order: Products not authorized for return shall be defined as an “unauthorized return”. Unauthorized returns may be returned to you at your expense or vCloud Choice may, in its sole discretion, issue a credit for the current price or the cost of goods less a 30 percent handling fee. vCloud Choice will not be liable for any loss or damage to unauthorized returns.
Custom Orders/Products Returns Not Allowed: All orders that require configuration or assembly of product to meet customer specifications or any product identified by vCloud Choice are non-cancelable and may not be returned to vCloud Choice. The customer is responsible for the full payment of the order once a purchase order has been sent to vCloud Choice.
Additional Products Not Eligible for Returns:
- End-of-Life Products
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Products
Refusal of Orders: Refused orders may be subject to a cancellation fee. Call vCloud Choice Customer Care at 833-482-5683 before refusing any shipment. Failure to call may result in credit refusal, and products will be returned to you at your expense.
Returns Shipping Guidelines
For vCloud Choice to process your return in a timely manner, please review the information and follow the procedures outlined below:
- Use the original manufacturers’ boxes and packaging.
- Package all returns to prevent damage in transit.
- All returns must have a return order number printed on the return shipping label
- Do not write addresses or return order numbers on the outside of the manufacturers’ boxes. Products must be in resalable condition to receive credit.
- All returns must be unused and include all components, accessories, cables, software and manuals in the original shipment.
- All returns must be received by vCloud Choice within 10 days from the date the return order number is issued. Return order numbers are only valid for 10 days.
- vCloud Choice does not provide call tags or shipping labels for returns unless it is a vCloud Choice Error.
Dead On Arrival (DOA) / Defective Returns
Provided vCloud Choice has return rights with its manufacturers/suppliers, vCloud Choice will accept the return of products as long as the RA is issued within TEN (10) DAYS from the date of vCloud Choice’s invoice. Products that are inoperable at first use are eligible for a DOA return depending upon the manufacturer’s returns policy. Certain manufacturers may require that all DOA and defective products be returned directly to them, or they may limit the return time frame after purchase. Please reach out to vCloud Choice customer care for more information regarding return rights.
Manufacturer returns policies are subject to change without notice.
In accordance with manufacturer policies. All original packaging, components, accessories, software and manuals must be included with returned DOA and defective products. DOA and defective products returned incomplete may be assessed a charge for the missing items or returned to you at your expense. If you have a DOA or defective product and are unable to complete the return via our on-line tools, please call vCloud Choice Customer Care at 833-482-5683.
Technical Support: When necessary, our Technical Support department will assist you in reviewing the manufacturer’s installation procedure to rule out incompatibility. Often, by offering expert technical information, they can help you avoid the time and expense of returning a product. This service may be available to you with a small fee.
Sealed Product Returns
Provided vCloud Choice has return rights with its manufacturers/suppliers, vCloud Choice will accept the return of Sealed Product Returns products as long as they are returned within TEN (10) DAYS from the date of vCloud Choice’s invoice.
All products must have been purchased from vCloud Choice and your account with vCloud Choice must be current.
To qualify for sealed product returns, products must be in resalable condition in new, clean (without stickers, markings or other attachments), unopened, undamaged, original manufacturer packaging. All products must be returned with all original components, accessories, software, manuals and registration cards.
Non-Compliant Factory Sealed Returns:All factory sealed returns that are not received in resalable condition may be subject to a 30% restocking fee are returned to you at your expense. Credit will be issued at current pricing.
Discontinued/Obsolete Products: Manufacturers reserve the right to limit factory sealed returns on discontinued items.
Freight Damage/Shortage Guidelines
In order for vCloud Choice to process your Freight Damage/Shortage claim quickly and efficiently:
- At the time of delivery:
- Please inspect the condition of the package(s).
- Verify quantity and check that the part numbers are correct.
- Damages and quantity discrepancies must be notated on the delivery receipt.
- Signing for delivery clearly indicates that there are no discrepancies with your shipment.
- To report damages or quantity discrepancies:
- Please contact our Customer Care team immediately at 833-482-5683.
- Damages require pictures of all 6 sides of the box or carton upon submitting your claim.
- If you used your freight/courier service, you are responsible for any damage, shortage or other discrepancy created by carrier, freight provider or any other third party. Please contact the carrier directly to resolve the issue.
- If you buy from vCloud Choice please ensure you have marked the POD “short” or “damaged”. If the shrink wrap is not intact, please also notate that on the POD. LTL shipments received short or damaged must be notated on the POD at time of signing.
- For small parcel or LTL shipments, all damages and shortages must be reported within 5 calendar days including the date of delivery to report the claim by contacting vCloud Choice Customer Care.
- Provide vCloud Choice Customer Care with condition of the product, pictures of both the box and the product if damaged, tracking number, and contact name and phone number where package is located. (Address must be the same as the address where the product was delivered or the claim is no longer valid and will be denied.)
- The carrier should inspect and/or pick up the damaged package, leave a call tag, pick up receipt and return the product back to vCloud Choice within 5-7 business days. Please keep this receipt for your records in case the product is not returned to vCloud Choice.
- In the event that the inspection does not take place, your product is not picked up, or you have not received an email label/call tag within 10 business days of your initial call, please contact vCloud Choice Customer Care.
- Please be advised that if all of the above criteria are met, there is no guarantee that the claim will be approved. The above guidelines are to prove that the carrier has mishandled your freight and will be held responsible.