Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to https://vcloudtech.com and https://vcloudchoice.com and governs data collection and usage. The vCloud Tech Inc. website and vCloud Choice eCommerce website provide information around IT products, consumer electronics, IT solutions and software and resell many different IT hardware, software and services. By using the vCIoud Tech Inc. website and vCloud Choice Ecommerce Website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
To better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, vCloud may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title
If you purchase products and services from vCloud, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services you purchase from vCloud Tech. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstake or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you concerning services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
vCloud collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
vCloud may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from vCloud and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
vCloud does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
vCloud may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. vCloud may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to vCloud, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
vCloud may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on vCloud or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of vCloud.; and Or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of vCloud or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
vCloud may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within our websites to determine what vCloud offered products and services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within vCloud to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by vCloud. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the vCloud’s website.
The vCIoud website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize vCloud pages, or register with vCIoud site or services, a cookie helps vCIoud to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same vCIoud website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the vCIoud features that you customized.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the vCloud services or websites you visit.
Disable or Deleting Cookies
You reserve the right to disable any cookie download or delete them from your computers. Please go to the following links for more information about how to manage cookies:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari Browser: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Chrome Browser: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB&hlrm=en
- Firefox Browser: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Opera Browser: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- You have the option to opt-out from Google Analytics, for more information on this please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
vCloud secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. vCIoud uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while striving to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records.
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted under federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us,
- Comply with an existing legal obligation.
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
From time to time, vCloud may contact you via email to provide announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. To improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from vCloud or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from vCloud, you may opt-out of such communications by email@example.com.
Changes to this Statement
vCIoud welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that vCloud. has not adhered to this Statement, please contact vCloud Tech Inc. at:
vCIoud Tech Inc.
609 Deep Valley Dr. Suite 200
Rolling Hills Estates, California 90274
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 310-870-1235
For more information about online regulations please go to the following links:
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”): https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa
General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”): https://gdpr-info.eu/